We made it through – and nearly to – another year. Every year at this time, I like to reflect on the company, and think about what worked well – and what didn’t go quite as planned – as a guide for planning the upcoming year.
We’re grateful that 2018 was a growth year for Dalechek. Check out just a few of our accomplishments:
- We increased our employee count from 18 to more than 30. That is significant growth and helps us better serve you.
- We added an experienced CFO/COO to help Dalechek reach the next level.
- We added a seasoned account manager to help Dalechek take our message to a broader client base.
- We enlisted a marketing firm to help us drive the Dalechek message and build awareness within the community and beyond.
- Our Managed Services practice led our growth by adding additional clients and advanced skill sets. This allows us to continue to provide quality services to our current clients and better meet the requirements expected by potential clients.
- We moved into a new office, transferring from a cramped 1,700-square-foot space to one that more than doubles our footprint with more than 3,700 square feet. This new space allowed us to add a Network Operations Center dedicated to our Managed Services clients.
2019 and Beyond
So what’s next in 2019? Our growth won’t be quite as significant as this year, but we’ll take those building blocks put in place in 2018 to make 2019 an ‘alignment’ year.
What does ‘alignment’ mean for our clients?
Dalechek will focus internally on improving functional areas impacting client retention, growth and satisfaction. We hear you, our clients, and we see the challenges presented to you. Dalechek will internally align our functions with those needs to better serve you.
Internally, Dalechek will place a strong focus on communications and training to keep our team up-to-speed with the ever-changing technology. And, Sales and Marketing will have the proper collateral and a newly renovated website for a clearer understanding of our valued services.
Professional Services and Managed Services will be streamlined for better efficiencies and service to the end users. And, Dalechek is pleased to announce our Strategic Advisory Services (SAS) are now available to all of our clients.
This new SAS offering focuses on your business needs and objectives, and how those relate to technology to better serve you. We’ll work in conjunction with each client to determine how best to put technology to work for them – not just focusing on how technology works.
Stay tuned for Dalechek updates and rollouts throughout the 2019 year as we better align with you, our clients.
As always, our motto stays first and foremost in our minds: People. Technology. Solutions. Our focus is people first, developing relationships that last, and putting your interests, as our client, before our own.
We wish you a wonderful and blessed holiday season. And, we thank you for your partnerships over the years and for the years to come.