Join Dalechek Technology Group (DTG), an innovative technology company, which believes that success is all about relationships. Formerly Dalechek Enterprises, we’re growing, expanding our territory, and looking for new team members of integrity, who are interested in working for a client-focused company with unlimited growth potential.
To apply for our open positions, or for more information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Microsoft Pre-Sales Engineer
Dalechek Technology Group (DTG) is a Microsoft Gold Partner and was recently named one of the Best IT Firms 2018 by Small Business Monthly. As one of the fastest-growing IT firms in St. Louis, we’re expanding our technical, pre-engagement team to include a Microsoft Pre-sales Engineer.
Are you passionate about designing and estimating customized technology solutions for real-world business needs using Microsoft technologies? Do you enjoy using your positive, service-oriented personality to engage in discussions with clients or potential clients to understand their needs? Are you familiar with multiple Microsoft technologies, such as Office 365, Exchange, Windows Active Directory, System Center Suite, SQL, Hyper-V, SharePoint, etc.? Do you have strong written and verbal communication skills, pay close attention to detail, and enjoy analyzing and solving problems for clients? If so, we want to talk with you about joining our ever-growing firm as our Microsoft Pre-Sales Engineer.
- Collaborate as a member of the architectural and sales support team by participating in client presentations as the technical expert.
- Assess the current needs of the client to determine the best solution, define the technical requirements to meet client goals, and act as the liaison between the DTG’s sales and engineering groups.
- Work with our subject matter experts (SMEs) to prepare Statements of Work (SOWs) for client delivery.
- Respond to current or potential client requests for information (RFIs) or requests for proposals (RFPs) with technical details of proposed solutions.
- Coordinate the transition between pre-sales specifications and implementation engineering.
- Create content, and deliver seminars and webinars based on our marketing campaigns.
- Continued education on latest technology.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Travel up to 25%.
- Must be ethical and trustworthy
- Understand business requirements and how they relate to technology
- Strong critical thinking and technical skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Great client service attitude
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Aptitude to adopt new technologies
- Good presentation skills
- 10+ years of experience working with large and complex solutions
- Deep subject matter experience and aptitude related to the design and implementation of several Microsoft technologies in production environments
- Experience in these areas of the Microsoft solution stack: Active Directory, Azure, Exchange, Office/MS 365, System Center, SQL, PowerBI, SharePoint
- MCSA/MCSE Certification
Dalechek Technology Group is a client-focused technology partner based in St. Louis. We work with our clients to determine how to put technology to work for them – turning complex IT solutions into simple results. If you feel you could be a good fit, submit a cover letter and resume today – interviewing now.