Microsoft nonprofit customers get ready for upcoming price changes!
On September 1, 2022, the following nonprofit price updates* will go into effect:
- Office 365 E1: $2.50 (from $2) 25% increase
- Office 365 E3: $5.75 (from $4.50) 28% increase
- Office 365 E5: $15.20 (from $14) 9% increase
- Microsoft 365 E3: $9 (from $8) 10% increase
- Note that up to 2000 seats of Office 365 E1 continue to be available as a grant via an Enterprise Agreement for eligible users, if they meet the requirement of 250 paid users of qualifying products
Business Premium: $5.50 (from $5) 12.5% increase
- Note that up to 10 seats of Microsoft 365 Business Premium continue to be available as a grant. 300 seats of Microsoft 365 Business Basic continue to be available as a grant as well.
*Please note Microsoft is NOT changing pricing for
- Microsoft 365 E5
- Microsoft Business Standard
- Frontline SKUs.