Title: Technical Account Coordinator
Group: Service Delivery
The Technical Account Coordinator works closely with our clients to achieve each company’s individualized goals by acting as the liaison between the client and service delivery team throughout the course of technical projects and service requests. The Technical Account Coordinator must possess an ability to build strong relationships, manage projects and scheduling effectively, and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in coordination of project tasks and milestones.
- Assist in communicating and obtaining the pre-requisites and action items from the client
- Maintain a consistent gauge on project status.
- Understand the project goals and deliverables to ensure engineering is providing what the client needs.
- Identify when out of scope work is taking place.
- Strong client service skills
- Ability to coordinate and develop timelines for multiple projects, programs, or initiatives
- Ability to focus on a variety of project initiatives and jump from one type to another.
- Demonstrate organizational skills and time management abilities.
- Ability to engage and advocate on behalf of the company with difficult clients
- Willingness to take initiative & implement opportunities for improvement
- Act with integrity and look out for the client on their behalf
- Participate in morning standups with team lead
- Manage customer expectation of what our organization can and cannot provide
- Act as the liaison between sales and engineering on project progress
- Gather project documentation and closeout paperwork
- Ability to take away high level action items and understanding from technical discussions.
- Coordinate and lead project closeout calls
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Keep track of key account metrics
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience (Not all is required but must have a good mixture of skills
- A proven track record of reliable work history.
- Experience in working in fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- College Degree or 2-3 years of similar experience