The Endpoint Management Engineer applies professional principles, practices, and techniques to the team ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction. The role’s primary responsibilities are to design, build, implement, and maintain Microsoft Intune. The ideal candidate would also know Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (formerly SCCM).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- This role will focus on maintaining, supporting, documenting, and providing sustained innovation for physical and virtual endpoints and associated applications.
- Knowledge of O365 endpoint management/reporting.
- Powershell scripting.
- Strong knowledge of Registry.
- Must understand MSI packaging best practices and standards.
- Manage, maintain, and support all endpoint solutions.
- Understand industry-leading solutions and trends for assigned technologies and apply those as appropriate for our clients.
- Understand business needs and partner with appropriate IT counterparts/clients to recommend technology solutions.
- Create and maintain solutions architecture artifacts and other strategy and system documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience (Not all is required but must have a strong mixture of skills)
- 3 years experience with multiple versions of System Center Suite products a plus.
- 3 years experience with Microsoft Intune.
- Experience adapting to new technologies
- Able to work through various issues with a client in a calm and productive manner
- Ability to track and report daily tasks accurately and timely.
Dalechek Technology Group is an advanced technology company that utilizes Microsoft products to design, build, and implement customized technology solutions for real-world business. We turn complex IT solutions into simple results.